Re: Problems on displaying graphs

From: James Marshall
Subject: Re: Problems on displaying graphs
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 16:41:32 GMT

Hi,
  looking at my own code, have you tried moving the
createSequence call outside the object initialisation? (i.e.
put it after the createEnd call).
        James

> Hi all
>  I have a little problem on displaying line graph.
> Once the program is running the system says
>
> *** event raised for error: InvalidCombination
> ActiveGraph not initialized properly*** execution terminating due to error
> IOT trap/Abort (core dumped)
>
> And the code is this
>   ourgraph = [EZGraph createBegin: [self getZone]];
>   [ourgraph setTitle: "Per-capita GDP"];
>   [ourgraph createSequence: "average GDP" withFeedFrom:[modelSwarm
> getBugList]      andSelector: M(getA)];
>
>   [ourgraph setAxisLabelsX: "# instances" Y: "% Successes"];
>   ourgraph = [ourgraph createEnd];
>
> Can anyone tell me what's wrong?
> Best regards.                         ALEX

James Marshall - Postgraduate Research Student (MPhil/PhD)
Artificial Intelligence Group - Department of Computer and Information Sciences
De Montfort University - Milton Keynes Campus
Web:- http://www.mk.dmu.ac.uk/~jmarshall/