Re: hints

From: Benedikt Stefansson
Subject: Re: hints
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 09:13:51 -0600

> >looking for hint or cheat codes for the game swarm............
> >is there a way to save your game ?...........I hate starting over
> >everytime..........

In Heatbugs, when you see three clusters in the NW quadrant, hit
CTRL-ALT-DEL and you will teleported to the castle without passing Go.
Also in Mousetrap, set the maxTriggerDistance to 3. When 53% of the
balls have fired hold down the tab key while hitting Caps-Lock. You'll
get three extra balls and the swordfish.

-B.
Department of Economics, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1477, USA
Tel: (310) 825 4126     Fax: (310) 825 9528   <address@hidden>

8/2-8/31 1998:
Santa Fe Institute, 1399 Hyde Park Road, New Mexico 87501 USA
Tel: (505) 984 8800     Fax: (505) 982 0565   <address@hidden>