Re: hints

From: Nasty Ace
Subject: Re: hints
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 11:40:14 -0400 (EDT)

> > >looking for hint or cheat codes for the game swarm............
> > >is there a way to save your game ?...........I hate starting over
> > >everytime..........
> >
> Also in Mousetrap, set the maxTriggerDistance to 3. When 53% of the
> balls have fired hold down the tab key while hitting Caps-Lock. You'll
> get three extra balls and the swordfish.

The swordfish isn't as as powerful as the blowfish which you get if
you're patient enough to wait for 74%.  Although the 3 extra ball
power-up helps in the final boss level in the castle.

Alternatively, type 'ALLBALLS' at the console to give you all the extra
ball powerups including the secret blue balls.  This only works on the
earlier versions (before 1.2).  This cheat was removed from the later
version as it unbalanced net play.

| casey tan                                                                  |
| e-mail        : address@hidden                             |
| telephone     : (201) 963-6865                                             |
| snail mail    : 3918 Pine Street, Apt 2F, Philadelphia, PA 19104           |
| url           : http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~tankh                           |

Non-standard Disclaimer :
Any resemblance between the above views and those of my employer, my
terminal, or the view out my window are purely coincidental.  Any
resemblance between the above and my own views is non-deterministic.  The
question of the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold them
is left as an exercise for the reader.  The question of the existence of
the reader is left as an exercise for the second god coefficient.  (A
discussion of non-orthogonal, non-integral polytheism is beyond the scope
of this article).