Help: Installation with xpm in non-standard location [Swarm 1.2, Solaris

From: Gary Polhill
Subject: Help: Installation with xpm in non-standard location [Swarm 1.2, Solaris 2.5, Sparc]
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 13:56:39 +0100

My xpm libraries sit in a non-standard location (i.e. not /usr/local/...),
and there is no configure option to say where these sit. Any ideas what
modifications I need to make (to the Makefiles? configure script?
configure option I have missed?) in order to get swarm to compile?

X libraries are in a standard location (/usr/openwin/...), if that's relevant.

Thanks in advance,

Gary Polhill

--

Macaulay Land Use Research Institute, Craigiebuckler, Aberdeen. AB15 8QH
Tel: +44 (0) 1224 318611               Email: address@hidden