swarm-1.3

From: xueyue
Subject: swarm-1.3
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 14:15:49 +0000

I installed swarm-1.3 and swarmapps-1.3 from .rpm by Paul Johnson. Thanks for his great effort
which made life easy.  However, I ran into some problem and here I want to present it:
All tutorial applications from simpleCBug to simpleObserveBug2 can be successfully compliled
and run. But when I turned into market application, I could compile it but could not run
it successfully. The error message is "Segmentation fault (core dumped)". I have not met
this problem when I use swarm-1.0.3. Can anyone tell me what is wrong here?
My computer info: Linux5.1/egcs-objc, egcs-c++, egcs, all are current versions, BLT and
bltff are from Paul's .rpm files.
--
Dr Xueyue Huang
Center for Transport Studies