ZoomRaster

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: ZoomRaster
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 13:07:26 +0200

        Hi All,

        I'm using Swarm 1.3 (many thanks to Santa Fe people) both in Win32
environment and in Linux RedHat 5.1 environment (many thanks also to Paul
Johnson for its so-easy-to-install .rpm distribution).

        A note about ZoomRaster: starting with v. 1.2 zoomable Raster can be
also
non square in Win32 env.; I've not used Swarm 1.2 in Linux, but with Swarm
1.3, in Linux a non square zoomRaster object still don't run, as in
previous versions.

        Pietro