Newbie: libffi, "can't open file" error message

From: Norberto Eiji Nawa
Subject: Newbie: libffi, "can't open file" error message
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 13:04:02 +0900

Hi all,

I am trying to build the examples in swarmapps-1.3, but whenever I try
to run market, heatbugs, etc. the following error message is
displayed:

> market
ld.so.1: market: fatal: libffi.so.1: can't open file: errno=2
Killed

I think (this is dangerous!) all the needed software is ok. I dont
know if it helps, but 'uname -a' returns:
SunOS gauss 5.5.1 Generic_103640-12 sun4m sparc SUNW,SPARCstation-10

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Eiji

--
Norberto EIJI Nawa - Intern student
Evolutionary Systems Department (Dept.6)