Re: question about Drop

From: James Marshall
Subject: Re: question about Drop
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 16:56:17 GMT

hi,
  I think I've managed to track down the memory leak, so not a
problem with Swarm 1.2 then... all I need to do now is find out how
to drop the contents of arrays. In particular I have a ListIndex
which contains Array objects, so if I call deleteAll on the
ListIndex, all the Arrays will be dropped, but what will happen to
their contents (integers cast to ids in this case, and one reference
to a real object which I don't want deleted)? Any info appreciated,
        James
--
James Marshall - Postgraduate Research Student (MPhil/PhD)
Artificial Intelligence Group - Department of Computer and Information Sciences