Re: About Canvas

From: Alessandra Cassar
Subject: Re: About Canvas
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 09:58:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I am not sure it helps you, but I had a similar problem and  Benedikt
Stefansson suggested me to look at this "template code".

http://www.santafe.edu/projects/swarm/users/user-community.html#use

  GraphLib-1.2.tar.gz, a limited graph library with two demo apps:
Bank-1.2.tar.gz and DynamicGraph-1.2.tar.gz

Alessandra