What happened to Analysis directory?

From: Kerimcan Ozcan
Subject: What happened to Analysis directory?
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 15:44:21 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry if I am revisiting a previously answered question. I have recently
installed Swarm 1.3 (Win 95). However, I just discovered that there is no
"analysis" subdirectory under the C:\Swarm-1.3\packages\swarm\include
directory. Strangely, all the analysis files can be found in the "space"
subdirectory instead. I am wondering whether this is a bug to be
corrected or I happen to have downloaded a defective installation file.
Even more strangely, heatbugs runs fine after I did a "make".
Certainly, I can create an "analysis" subdirectory anew and move all
relevant files in it. However, since then I would also have to use
corresponding #include statements in my code (e.g. #include
<analysis/Averager.h> instead of #include <space/Averager.h>) , I just
want to make sure that I am not making a change which would cause
incompatibilities at someone else's machine (if s/he were to compile my
application) or in future versions of Swarm.
Thanks for any leads on this.

Kerimcan Ozcan
Doctoral Pre-Candidate in Marketing
University of Michigan Business School