[no subject]

From: Ichimura Tomohiro
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 20:03:58 +0900

How do you do.

I'm Japanese student of Univ. of Electoric-Communication .
I want to try the program "sss-1.3.1".
Well, I have troubles in compiling the sss-1.3.1 and
the problem is occuring on compiling /sss-1.3.1/sss :

% objc runtime: cannot find class Module_super_
% Abort

It is running under the Unix OS(SunOS5.6/solaris2.6 GNU version)
My types are.......
At /swarm-1.3.1:
"./configure --disable-shared"
"gmake"

At /sss-1.3.1:
change SWARMHOME line in Makefile to my Swarm installed.
"gmake"
"sss"

and get the reply above mentioned.

I have no idea for my lack of knowledge.
Sorry but,is there any good way to solve them?
So please give me some advices.

Thanks for reading(in spite of the my bad English).