Re: NT Install problem

From: Jamie O'Keefe
Subject: Re: NT Install problem
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 09:27:13 PST

Thanks Marcus and Joseph.

Good call Marcus.  It turned out that my user path was too long.  I
deleted the contents of my user path [as noted in the Environment page
of the System app of the Control Panel] and swarm-1.4.1.exe (and the
demos) installed just fine.  I appended the old user path entries to the
new user path and everything seems to be going will so far.  If I have
any problems compiling things, I will let you all know.

Thanks!

Jamie