FunctionGraph Questions

From: Nick Collier
Subject: FunctionGraph Questions
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 17:29:25 -0600

I'm trying to use FunctionGraph and am a little confused about the create
syntax. Specifically, I'm wondering how best to create the necessary
GraphElement. From the examples I've seen an ActiveGraph will send
createElement to an already created Graph object and use the results for
setElement, but according to the docs, Graph is a time series graph, while
a FunctionGraph is explicitly not for time series data. Is this description
of graph not entirely accurate and should I create a Graph and use
createElement to pass a GraphElement to the FunctionGraph, or something
else entirely?

thanks,

Nick

Nick Collier