Now it comes the hard work :-(

From: Fabio Mascelloni
Subject: Now it comes the hard work :-(
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 15:20:25 +0100

I've just finished to write down the kernel of my simulation, and the
next step should be its debug.The problem is that I don't know how can I
exactly do this.Is there any way to look at what each Agent is doing
when the Swarm sends it the message in the actiongroup?
I've tried to run my application and I tried to step into
[[topLevelSwarm getActivity] run].Here's gdb output:

24 [[topLevelSwarm getActivity] run]
(gdb) s
_i_CSwarmProcess_getActivity (self=0x2968728 _cmd=0x4b1064)
  at /src/Swarm/swarm/src/activity/SwarmProcess.m:94
94   /src/Swarm/swarm/src/activity/SwarmProcess.m:No such file
ordirectory.

(gdb)s
95 in  /src/Swarm/swarm/src/activity/SwarmProcess.m
(gdb)n
program received signal SIGSEV, Segmentation fault.
0x4a759d in objc_msg_lookup()

I think it could be an illegal action by an agent,but how can I inspect
each agent's behaviour during simulation?
Please help me.
Fabio.