Re: What's wrong with this dynamic matrix allocation

From: Paul E. Johnson
Subject: Re: What's wrong with this dynamic matrix allocation
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 18:44:29 -0600

> Here is an example of how to write a self-contained test-case:
> M-x compile, it works.  (Or doesn't, as the case may be.)

OK, I had to twiddle the last part to make it compile under linux, but I
did.

Did you mean to imply that snippit runs without error for you?

I still get a seg fault when it runs, and the bt points right at the
same place in main that it did before, when the setMinValue is used in
main.m.

If that does run for you, I'm going to start getting that funny "egcs"
kind of feeling again.

--
Paul E. Johnson                         email: address@hidden
Dept. of Political Science              http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn