Re: Java Implementation

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: Java Implementation
Date: 30 Mar 1999 15:46:59 -0800

AL> there is no separate Java documentation required (since the
AL> interface is exactly the same).

Further, we'll (automatically) transform the documentation markup
found in the Swarm protocol files in the form of Javadoc conventions.
In other words, even though the Swarm interfaces are the same in
abstract, we'll make a version of documentation show Java syntax.

Btw, the Java version of Swarm will be a slight subset of the
Objective C interfaces since some C types cannot be converted
to Java, e.g.  pointers.