Re: Programmatically closing widget windows

From: Paul E. Johnson
Subject: Re: Programmatically closing widget windows
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 23:49:04 -0500

Albert-Jan Brouwer wrote:
> Since the widget resources are not tracked, dropping the containing swarm
> does not close the window. Sending the ZoomRaster a drop message does not
> work either. No other documented methods seem to apply.

You seem to be the perfect person to try my RepeatingHeatbugs and then
we can talk about this.  look in
http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn/Swarm

That shows an example of repeatedly creating and droping ZoomRasters and
everything that goes with them.  A few items remain on my todo list and
maybe you will see how to get at them.

--
Paul E. Johnson                         email: address@hidden
Dept. of Political Science              http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn