Re: install graph-1.4.1

From: Magda Fontana
Subject: Re: install graph-1.4.1
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 15:26:40 +0200

yes it worked!!!!!!!!!!!

I got this warning while compiling:

DiGraphNode.m: In function `-[DiGraphNode setCanvas:withRandPosFunc:]':
DiGraphNode.m:31: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
DiGraphNode.m:33: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

however, it works fine in the application I am studying....

Thank you for helping so readily

Magda