[Q] Schedule.m, createActionForEach passing 3 arguments, bug?

From: Norberto Eiji Nawa
Subject: [Q] Schedule.m, createActionForEach passing 3 arguments, bug?
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 19:48:45 +0900

Hello,

I am trying to use createActionForEach, scheduling one action which
accepts 3 arguments. The problem is that it seg_faults whenever I try
to access the 3rd argument from inside the scheduled action.

In activity/Schedule.m, it reads:

--

- at: (timeval_t)tVal createActionForEach: t message: (SEL)aSel:arg1:arg2:arg3;
{

  newAction = [getZone (self) allocIVarsComponent: id_ActionForEach_3];
  newAction->target = t;
  newAction->selector = aSel;
  newAction->arg1 = arg1;
  newAction->arg2 = arg2;
  _activity_insertAction (self, tVal, newAction);
  return newAction;

It seems a bit unnatural, as there is no "newAction->arg3" in the
function above. Could this possibly be a bug? I am using swarm-1.4.1.

Apologies in advance for my presumption, just in case :-)

Eiji