Re: Drawing on ZoomRasters

From: Carl Scheffler
Subject: Re: Drawing on ZoomRasters
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 13:03:30 +0200

> CS> Is it possible to access the raster directly and to draw a 'thin'
> CS> line pixel by pixel and if so, how?
>
> How about subclassing Raster instead of ZoomRaster, using coordinate
> multiplication (or not) as appropriate per your routine and a zoom variable.
mmm, that sounds reasonable... I'll give it a try today.

> What does your line drawing routine do that is different?  Maybe it
> should go in ZoomRaster?
there are two situations... on the one raster I just need to draw
some lines, one the other one the lines start out white and fade to
black... this I coded, but then I had 'fat' lines. I'll just update it to
use a Raster in stead of a ZoomRaster.

Carl Scheffler

address@hidden
"Beware the fury of the patient man..."