Re: Installing Swarm Win95; what is the deal with C:\bin\sh.exe?

From: Kerimcan Ozcan
Subject: Re: Installing Swarm Win95; what is the deal with C:\bin\sh.exe?
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 17:08:13 -0400 (EDT)

On 9 Jul 1999, Marcus G. Daniels wrote:

> KO> However, I invariably get a command syntax error with the
> KO> "include $(SWARMHOME)/etc/swarm/Makefile.appl" line.
>
> What does "type make" report?

Good question. Here is the answer: "make is //F/BC5/BIN/Make"
Obviously, my Borland C++ compiler which resides in my F drive is
confusing Swarm (or Cygnus maybe?). Here is the path statement from my
autoexec.bat file: "SET PATH=F:\BC5\BIN;%PATH%;F:\BC5\BIN\CBUILD~1\BIN"
Now my next dumb question is, How can I have both my Borland C and Swarm
"peacefully" co-exist?

Thanks so much for bearing with me!!

Kerimcan