Re: SWARM MODEL OUTPUT

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: SWARM MODEL OUTPUT
Date: 26 Jul 1999 08:35:27 -0700

DW> I would be very interested to hear from anyone who is, or
DW> knows of someone who is, looking at ANALYSIS TECHNIQUES for Swarm
DW> output or more generally time series data or perhaps even spatial
DW> output.

R (http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/R) can read the HDF5 files that Swarm
object archiving can create.  Here are some relevant R documentation URLs:

http://stat.ethz.ch/R-alpha/library/base/html/fft.html
http://stat.ethz.ch/R-alpha/library/base/html/loglin.html
http://stat.ethz.ch/R-alpha/library/ts/html/00Index.html
http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/R/src/contrib/PACKAGES.html#rpart_1.0-6.tar.gz
http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/R/src/contrib/cluster_1.2-0.tar.gz

(Btw, swarm-modelling is a more appropriate place for discussing
analysis techniques -- that's why I responded w.r.t. tools.)