Re: `Objective C and the Object-Oriented Programming Language'

From: Michael Whidden
Subject: Re: `Objective C and the Object-Oriented Programming Language'
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 09:54:52 -0400

Michael Whidden wrote:

> In it's infinite wisdom, Apple, no doubt, hasn't changed much since
> the last time I visited, last October, and the ObjC docs it has
> had are still there at :
>
> http://developer.apple.com/techpubs/macosx/ObjectiveC/index.html

Oops!  Just noticed that the url change 'rhapsody' to 'macosx'.
I followed a link, and didn't notice the change.  Sorry!  It's
not the same as it was, after all.  Nonetheless, it's still
there... :-)

--
 Michael Whidden                   Lockheed Martin Information Systems
 Phone: (781) 505-9542             Advanced Simulation Center