1.4.1 and save

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: 1.4.1 and save
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 00:32:47 +0200

        Hi all,

        I've (only now) installed version 1.4.1 for Win32, under Windows 98.

        Anything runs fine, but pressing the 'save' button and then 'next' or
'start' ot 'quitì I obtain:

*** event raised for error: SaveError
*** function: _i_Archiver_c__save(), file:
/src/swarm-1.4.1/src/defobj/Archiver.m, line: 665
Cannot open lisp archive //.swarmArchiver*** execution terminating due to
error

        In \ I've the old .swarmArchiver; the attempt of removing it had no
effect.

        Pietro