NO PROBLEM!!! swarm2.0 + SuSE 6.1 + tcltk8.2

From: Matt - GIS & Swarm freak
Subject: NO PROBLEM!!! swarm2.0 + SuSE 6.1 + tcltk8.2
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 16:18:28 +0800

Marcus and all,
I thought you would all like to hear some good new for swarm2.0.
With SuSE6.1, gcc upgraded to 2.95 and tcltk8.2/blt24.i the installation went
without a hitch and heatbugs compiled and ran out of the box. Total
installation time ~30min.

For the record, I installed absolutely none of the tcltk packages from SuSE
6.1,  instead I compiled the latest release (8.2) from www.scriptics.com and
put them in /usr.

Keep up the good work,
Cheers and grats,
Matt

 -- Matt Aylward, Depts of Botany and Geography,
   The University of Western Australia
     email: address@hidden
  Linux, OS for the people by the people.
  ====May the SWARM be with you====