compiler for 2.0

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: compiler for 2.0
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 15:24:21 +0200

        Hi Marcus,

        there is something unclear to me in the lines:

"Windows 95/NT Swarm Development Kit
To use this, first visit the Cygnus Cygwin web page and then get and
install Cygwin B20. Finally, get and install: Swarm for Windows 95 or
Windows NT -- Tcl/Tk 8.0, BLT 2.4, built with B20 and Objective C compiler
is from gcc 2.95.1) "

        To use Win32 v. of Swarm do we need to download gcc 2.95.1 or the
previous
B20 release (used with 1.4.1) is ok?

        Pietro