Re: Memory leak in swarm 2.0.1?

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: Memory leak in swarm 2.0.1?
Date: 09 Oct 1999 20:18:12 -0700

JA> There's a chance I might be doing something wrong in my implementation
JA> of [ModelSwarm drop].

Sorry, that's not enough information to go on.

ftp://ftp.santafe.edu/pub/swarm/users-contrib/incoming

You can use xprint on your ExperimentSwarm, scratchZone, and
globalZone to give clues about where the leak might be coming from.
Another thing to look for is anything piece of data that amounts to 4k
/ timesteps-per-minute-with-this-model-on-thismachine.  You can use
"-t" to see the absolute time steps elapse.

JA> as this leak prevents me
JA> from setting up a series of experiments to crank out over a couple days.

You don't have 12 meg free?