Re: getSampleWithMean: and StdDev:

From: Sven N. Thommesen
Subject: Re: getSampleWithMean: and StdDev:
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 22:41:55 -0600

At 01:19 PM 11/24/1999 -0800, you wrote:
Hey Marcus,

The biologists I work with tell me they are used to defining a normal
distribution using a standard deviation, not a Variance. It looks like
inside the NormalDist object you're just converting the variance to a SD
anyway. What about adding methods to NormalDist to use a std deviation
instead of variance?

(No urgency, of course).

Steve
--