Re: problem using ListIndex

From: Andre Costa
Subject: Re: problem using ListIndex
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 10:07:54 +1030 (CST)

On 18 Nov 1999, Marcus G. Daniels wrote:

> AC> FreeBSD 3.2 JDK 1.1.8
>
> The source distribution you'd rebuild to get the Index fixes for this platform
> would be:
>
>   ftp://ftp.santafe.edu/pub/swarm/testing/swarm-1999-10-20.tar.gz
>
> Don't get the 11/18 snapshot, it will have 1.2 dependencies and some
> other complications...
>
> (Btw, is there really not a JDK 1.2 for FreeBSD?)

Hi Marcus,
          the sys. admin for our group has been delayed in doing the
rebuild you suggested which is why I haven't replied to you so far. He
passed on this message regarding your FreeBSD question, though:

--
No and yes.  The native FreeBSD port is still at 1.1.8.  The FreeBSD Java
 porters are hoping to get an alpha snapshot of 1.2.2 up soon but have run

thanks for your help and I'll let you know if the ListIndex problem is
fixed once the rebuild is done.

regards,
Andre Costa

Andre Costa
Research Student

Teletraffic Research Centre           Telephone: (08) 8303 3237
Department of Applied Mathematics     Fax:       (08) 8303 4395
University of Adelaide                Email:address@hidden
South Australia  5005