Re: MySQL vs. PostgreSQL

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: Re: MySQL vs. PostgreSQL
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 10:30:14 -0600

Dear Swarm users

It is a peculiar coincidence that the database question has come up here
as well as in a linux/unix user group that I belong to.  One of the
brightest people I know is Jeffrey Watts, and he made a list of the
pros/cons on mysql and postgresql,  and this leads strongly to the
conclusion that postgresql is the best free alternative.
Just in case someone is actually going to dig into this, I found this
informative.