R updated to verion 0.90.1

From: Paul E. Johnson
Subject: R updated to verion 0.90.1
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 09:44:49 -0600

I did not know that anyone was using these RPMs, so I quit announcing
them, but then somebody just asked me why I don't announce them, so here
it goes.

There are RPMS for hdf5 and R-base-with-hdf5 for R's new release 0.90.1
in my site

http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn/Swarm/Swarm-2.0_RPMSforRH6/

these same RPMS are in the CRAN sites, once their mirrors get
up-to-date.

As soon as I learn that hdf5 is updated to a final release (as opposed
to the beta1-release2 status they have now)  I'll build those too.

--
Paul E. Johnson                         email: address@hidden
Dept. of Political Science              http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn