Re: Histogram

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: Histogram
Date: 22 Dec 1999 15:20:30 -0800

JR> I'd like to use the most similar class to the Objective
JR> C Histogram.  I have the pairs of (x,y) values, and even the
JR> colors.  EZBin can help creat histograms when you need to generate
JR> the dataset, and so I don't think that it is the most appropriate.

A long time ago, we worked on a AWT front end that was intended to replace
the Tk front end.  Well, we kind of abandoned that code, but for
Histograms we used Ptplot.  That might be worth a look:

  http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/java/ptolemy.plot2.0/ptolemy/plot

If you really want Histogram back, you can edit java/java-stub.el in
the source distribution, removing Histogram from *removed-protocols*,
and then rebuild/reinstall Swarm.