Re: memory in java

From: Juan A Rodriguez
Subject: Re: memory in java
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 14:12:23 -0500

Hi again Marcus,
I followed your directions and included the dumpDirectory call.
And I think that the problem is that such directory gets filled with
java.lang.Long objects. The number of Long objects seem to increase as times
goes by, and so after calling dumpDirectory I get every time more and more of
the following:

0x82dec28 objc: JavaProxy 0xe356d0f8  java: java.lang.Long 0x32ce320

All this Long objects are when calling at$createActionTo$message for the
schedule. It's one of the parameters of the method called by the selector.
Any suggestion?
Thanks very much.

juan.