[no subject]

From: BEN SAID Lamjed thesard CNET/DTL/LAN
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 14:12:58 +0100

Hi,
 I have a probblem when using the M( ) macro in the createAverageSequence:
(const char *)aName withFeedFrom: aCollection andSelector: (SEL)aSel method
. My getOpinion:(int)i method returns an integer opinions[i] stored in the
array opinions[]

This is my code:
[graphOpinions createAverageSequence: " Opinions "
                         withFeedFrom: [consumerModelSwarm getAgentList]
                          andSelector: M(getOpinion:):(id)0 ];

I just tried to replace it by the folowing andSelector:
@selctor(getOpinion:) with:0 ] or to add brackets
but no way the compiler consider
createAverageSequence:withFeedFrom:andSelector:: or
createAverageSequence:withFeedFrom:andSelector:with as non implemnted
methods , which is true !.

Any way to do it?
THANKS

Lamjed BEN SAID
Thésard CNET
Adr : France Télécom CNET DTL/DLI
2, avenue Pierre Marzin - 22307 Lannion Cedex -France
Tel :  (33) (2) 96 05 14 30
Fax :  (33) (2) 96 05 19 56
Mail :  mailto:address@hidden