Re: success/feedback

From: Ralf Stephan
Subject: Re: success/feedback
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 12:05:27 +0100

Paul:
> My estimate agrees with yours.

I have to add that the 20 hours were sum-on-screen, spread out to 8 days,
not counting meditation in bed in the nights when I couldn't sleep ---
I usually do the design work this way.  I would be surprised if someone
does it in one 20 hour session.

> *** event raised for warning: WarningMessage
> Grid2d: you're overwriting object 8175de8 at (27,22) with object
> 8174268.
> Grid2d does not support two objects in one place.

Didn't get these.  Grepping for 'two objects' in the Swarm source
points me to space/Grid2d.m.  Ah, I see, I should have used
setOverwriteWarnings.

But why do you get the warnings if you're using the same source?

Puzzled,
ralf
--
http://www.in-berlin.de/User/rws/