Forward: Swarm won't work on windows NT because of path problem

From: Paul E. Johnson
Subject: Forward: Swarm won't work on windows NT because of path problem
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 10:05:56 -0600

Dear Mike:

I'm forwarding this to swarm-support because I have no sure answer, but
I bet one of the other windows users will.

I'm also thinking of that part in the FAQ that says I could never get
Swarm to work on any drive but C. Now you are a member of the fraternity
:)  Quite a few students here say it works for them on d:\ no trouble.

Anyway, did you do the step of creating c:\bin and copying sh.exe from
cygnus in there?

I also had trouble in NT trying to install swarm as the administrator
and then running it as a user. I trust you don't have that problem?

If you do not belong to swarm-support, let me know, I'll keep an eye out
for an answer.

Paul Johnson

--
Paul E. Johnson                         email: address@hidden