[no subject]

From: Carl Reschke
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 12:46:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I am pretty new at using Swarm (binary 2.0.1 in a
Win98) environment. Tutorials/Demos work fine, but I
have trouble with compiling user contributions. in
this case it is JJ Merelo's Breeder-2.0 (I tried also
version 1.3.1).
I understand there is some problem with some
directories and the location of libswarm.la and
libobjc.la (both which are in c:\Swarm-2.0.1\lib).  Or
is this a problem with makefile - his makefile looks
rather different than the ones in the tutorials ?
the complier produces the following output:
address@hidden/swarm/contrib/breeder-2.0] $ make
top_builddir: not found
top_builddir: not found
top_builddir: not found
top_builddir: not found
/BIN/sh.exe /Swarm-2.0.1/bin/libtool-swarm --mode link
gcc -g -O2 -L/Swarm-2.0.1/lib -rpath /Swarm-2.0.1/lib
-o .exe BinChrom.o PopBatchSwarm.o PopObsSwarm.o
PopSwarm.o @JAVASWARMLIBS@ -lswarm -lobjc -lswarmdll
-lobjcdll
libtool-swarm: link: warning: library
`/Swarm-2.0.1/lib/libswarm.la' was moved.
libtool-swarm: link: cannot find the library
`//g/Swarm-2.0.1/lib/libobjc.la'
make: *** [.exe] Error 1
address@hidden/swarm/contrib/breeder-2.0] $

Best regards,