Swarm 2.0.1

From: root
Subject: Swarm 2.0.1
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 16:07:58 -0500 (EST)

Hello!!

I am a newbie trying to install Swarm which we are thinking of using as a
tool in our research at Purdue University. I am trying to install Swarm
2.0.1 on my Linux system.

1) The ./configure step seemed to go well

2) When I "make", I get the following error message:

gcc: Internal compiler error: program cc1obj got fatal signal 6
make[3]: *** [GammaDist.lo] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory ......./src/random
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory ....../src
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory .....
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

I am running gcc, gdb (4.17.0.11), tcl (8.0.5), tk (8.0.5) on RedHat 6.0.
Please shed some light on this.

Also, I tried to get the binary distribution that you have on your
website( for RedHat 6.0) but when I click the files for a download, the
files just open up as html files on the browser. It will be great if you
can help me there too!

Thank you for your time,

Raghu Pasupathy
Ph.D. Candidate,