setColors in EZGraph

From: SCHREIBER,DARREN MATTHEW
Subject: setColors in EZGraph
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 15:30:24 -0800 (PST)

Can someone give me an example of how to use -setColors: colors count: nc
in the EZGraph library?

The code I have is:
  utilityGraph = [EZGraph createBegin: [self getZone]];
  [utilityGraph setTitle: "Average Utility"];
  [utilityGraph setAxisLabelsX: "time" Y: "Utility"];
  utilityGraph = [utilityGraph createEnd];

  [utilityGraph setRangesYMin: 0.0 Max: 1.0];
  [utilityGraph createAverageSequence: "All People"
             withFeedFrom: [modelSwarm getAgentList]
             andSelector: M(getUtility)] ;
  [utilityGraph createAverageSequence: "Red"
             withFeedFrom: [modelSwarm getRedList]
             andSelector: M(getUtility)] ;
  [utilityGraph createAverageSequence: "Blue"
             withFeedFrom: [modelSwarm getBlueList]
             andSelector: M(getUtility)] ;

What I would like is for All People to have a black line, the Red's to
have red and the Blue's to have a blue line.

Simple enough, but I can't figure out what the protocol wants.  Thanks in
advance.

        Darren