All the changes there...

From: Robert Axtell
Subject: All the changes there...
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 16:06:10 -0500

Hi Benedikt,

Just got my copy of the Kluwer volume.  Looks really great!  Maybe I will get a
chance to write a review.

On a different note--Todd is gonna hate me for this--but I remember that you
were looking for a more East Coast location back when you took the Casa job,
when the PWC merger was imminent.

At any rate, two developments: (1) Bios, who you no doubt know about, has a
relatively new Cambridge office, and are looking for Ph.D.s; (2) I am a Bios
Fellow, work with them on agent-based modeling projects, and it looks like we
are going to land some interesting work with the FAA, flight standards office.
They oversee airline safety, and one of the models we are discussing is an
oligopoly model, involving the largest 6 US carriers.  At any rate, when I
heard 'oligopoly' your disseratation came to mind.  Your background would be
perfect for this project.  Write or call if you are interested, or if you want
to find out some particulars about Bios, Mr. Bob Lord directs the Cambridge
office; he can be reached at 'address@hidden'

I trust you are well!

Best,

Rob