Apologies...

From: Robert Axtell
Subject: Apologies...
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 16:15:07 -0500

Dear SWARM community:

My sincerest apologies, please disregard the recent message from me!  As I hit
the 'send' button on my mailer I realized my error--I pulled up an old SWARM
listserv message to get an email address and then forgot to change the
addressee.  The perils of being in a hurry!

Once again, my apologies.

Rob Axtell
Fellow
Center on Social and Economic Dynamics