Re: Java/Swarm questions

From: Charles Staelin
Subject: Re: Java/Swarm questions
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 21:06:16 -0500

Marcus,

The swarmapps might indeed be out of date.  I'll pull down the latest
versions and see if the doTkEvents message is sent to actionCache in those.

The raster in this application doesn't have any setButton messages
activated.  No probes.  It may be the Tcl/Tk problems.   [Indeed (though I
hate to admit it), I'm still running under Windows95.  I'm working on
getting myself an upgrade to NT, however.]

Thanks,
Charles

Charles P. Staelin                              address@hidden
Department of Economics
Smith College                                    (413) 585-3621
Northampton, MA 01063                  (413) 585-3393 (FAX)