Re: Test Program

From: Doug Donalson
Subject: Re: Test Program
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 11:23:54 -0800

All right, something is definitly odd!  I just down loaded the latest .dll
and got the same result, ie 2 events executed and then nothing.  I am going
to go on the assumption that somehow the warnings that are being flagged are
causing the problem.  Maybe when you did some fixes they are really now
errors?  I can only hope.  When I get back tonight I will change my code and
try it out.

I do want to make sure I am not making one critical mistake however.  I now
have 3 versions of swarm.dll, the origional 2.1 build 2/27, one built on
3/15, and one built on 3/25.  Am I correct in assuming that I change between
these versions wothout having to recompile?  What I have been doing is
giving them each an additional extension referenced from their build date
and then removing my added extension from the build that I wanted active.
ie.  swarm.dll.227 becomes swarm.dll.  Am I breaking any rules there?

Also, thanks for the fixes on the warnings, I really mean that.  Some of it
I just haven't messed with because it worked but some of the bits in
makeSystemTime I just didn't have enough knowledge (or courage?) to mess
with.

Cheers,

   D3