RE: revision simpleObseverBug3-2.tar.gz available -- initSwarmArg uments

From: Steve Brophy
Subject: RE: revision simpleObseverBug3-2.tar.gz available -- initSwarmArg uments question
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:47:31 -0500

Thanks for the helpful explanations, we've been using the UM-ExpTools so
have understood just enough to make use of Parameters but not had to bother
with all the details before.

Now we've started working on models in Java, but I haven't found the Java
equivalent for the 'initSwarmArguments' method or the 'Arguments' class.  Is
there a way to do the same kind of Parameter/initSwarmArguments thing in
Java models?  Or do all the details need to be handled by a user class under
Java?

thanks,
Steve

Steve Brophy,  address@hidden