problem running swarm models using JDK

From: Arend Ligtenberg
Subject: problem running swarm models using JDK
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 17:06:47 +0100

Dear list,

After sometime being happy using Swarm in combination with JDK 1.2.1,Kawa as
an IDE and Windows95 as a platform (don't blame me for that) Murphy decided
to interfere.
One morning I woke up. Started my PC and.... non of the projects is running
anymore.

I get the following error:

:\jdk1.2.1\bin\java.exe   Start
Working Directory - D:\swarmapps\javaswarm\GOL_in_Swarm\
Class Path -
C:\Swarm-2.1\share\swarm\swarm.jar;.;C:\kawa322\kawaclasses.zip;c:\jdk1.2.1\
lib\tools.jar;c:\jdk1.2.1\jre\lib\rt.jar
Exception caught: no javaswarm in java.library.path
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: initSwarm
at Start.main(Start.java:10)
Exception in thread "main" Process Exit...

The same error occur with every SWARM applic I try to start

Probably something simple but I don't know now
Does anyone has a clue about what is happening??

Thanks in advance

Arend