Class

From: David Aliaga
Subject: Class
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 02:50:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hello.
I would like to ask if it is possible in Swarm to do
the following:

if([capture isKindOf: [A_Prey Class]])
{ ........
}

"capture" is an id from:

capture=[myworld getObjectAtX: xx Y:yy];

In my world there are several kinds of agents so
everytime I "capture" someone I would like to know if
it is the prey I want or just an "un-eatable" bug. I
think in the NeXT objective C that is the way but I am
not sure in Swarm

Thanks

David