Re: Japanese

From: Kazuko Yamasaki
Subject: Re: Japanese
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 02:24:27 +0900 (JST)

>> Hi
>> I have recently try to install Swarm in a machine that
>> has japanese version of tcl (8.0jp.4) and I got the
>> followin error trying to do ./configure:
>>
>> checking directory and version of libtcl... /usr/lib
>> tcl8.0
>> configure error: tcl include and tclConfig.sh file
>> version mismatch "8.0jp4" != "8.0.4"
>>
>> I try to use the option  ./configure
>> --with-tcllibname=tcl8.0jp but it doesnt work, any
>> idea?

Swarm doesnt work well under tcl**jp not only swarm2.1.1 but also
all version. If you could successfully compile it, you might
meet error when you run your program.
Then I always install not jp version tcl/tk at the same directry.

                                   Kazuko Yamasaki
                                   Tokyo University of Information Sciences
                                   address@hidden