Re: 2.1.1

From: Daniel Calhoun
Subject: Re: 2.1.1
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 09:25:39 -0700

The problem was both trivial and then non-trivial.

Trivial: I really am trying to compile a new exe, & finally realized that
there had to be some minor change in the text of the code, or make would
not think it had anything to do.

Non-trivial:.  The latest error message is:

Cannot find -lspace.

There doesn't seem to be such a library on the CD that I could even move in
by hand.  Is it enclosed within some other file?

Sorry to bother you people with problems that go back to square one.  I'm
trying to break past the mechanics, in order to get back on track with the
substantive questions of my appplication, on which there is no reason to
bug anyone.

-- Dan