"at the same time"

From: David Aliaga
Subject: "at the same time"
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 22:46:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone.

Here is a question about the inmost details os Swarm.

Lets suppose I have 4 agents and everyone can do 3
actions: Action1 Action2 Action3

So I make the following actiongroup:

 modelActions = [ActionGroup create: self];
 [modelActions createActionForEach: agentList
message: M(action1)];
[modelActions createActionForEach: agentList
message: M(action2)];
[modelActions createActionForEach: agentList
message: M(action3)];

agentList is the list that has the agents

It is suppose that all the actions in an action group
happen "at the same time" but the question is
How do they happen really?

My 2 options are:

-Agent1 Action1
-Agent1 Action2
-Agent1 Action3
-Agent2 Action1
-Agent2 Action2
-Agent2 Action3
-Agent3 Action1
-Agent3 Action2
-Agent3 Action3

or: (what I think it is the most "correct")

-Agent1 Action1
-Agent2 Action1
-Agent3 Action1
-Agent4 Action1
-Agent1 Action2
-Agent2 Action2
-Agent3 Action2
-Agent4 Action2
-Agent1 Action3
-Agent2 Action3
-Agent3 Action3
-Agent4 Action3

or there is no definite way to know (it is kind of
random since it is "at the same time")
Thanks

David