Re: scheduling quandry

From: Doug Donalson
Subject: Re: scheduling quandry
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 14:59:52 -0700

Paul,

   The origional purpose of the floating point scheduling was for the
implementation of event driven or asynchronous schedules.  When you have a
large number of events per time step and don't wan't to have ambiguity about
ordering of the events (ie. instead of ramdomizing) then they are useful.
They are not easy to work with however, and unless you need them for
simulation accuracy or there is no alternate solution, I wouldn't bother.

Cheers,

   D4